We are pleased to announce 2.0.1
This release features the ability to mouseover and click synteny alignments on the linear synteny view
If there are base level alignments, either from the read vs ref view or e.g. a PAF file generated with minimap -c (outputs CIGAR), then you can also mouse over to get information about the particular part of that alignment e.g. the CIGAR string
Figure showing a mouseover inside a deletion in the read vs ref view
This release also has some other small fixes and improvements, see release notes!
To install JBrowse 2 for the web, you can download the link above, or you can use the JBrowse CLI to automatically download the latest version. See the JBrowse web quick start for more details.
See "Packages in this release" in the changelog for links to packages published on NPM.
Packages in this release
- #3089 Clarify error message when adapter has no features (@garrettjstevens)
- #3084 Show a descriptive error if an adapter doesn't provide a sequence (@garrettjstevens)
- #3071 Add ability to mouseover/click on synteny feature polygons in the linear synteny view (@cmdcolin)
🐛 Bug Fix
- #3088 Fix labels being cut-off in SVG features by rendering feature labels on main thread (@cmdcolin)
- #3085 Fix zoom to behavior being inaccurate with many displayed regions visible (@cmdcolin)
- #3082 Fix negative strand CIGAR renderings on linear synteny view (@cmdcolin)
- #3077 Fix crash opening multiple synteny track selectors launched from dotplot view (@cmdcolin)
- Colin Diesh (@cmdcolin)
- Garrett Stevens (@garrettjstevens)