JBrowse 2 demos
These demos contain examples of new workflows and views in JBrowse 2, with links to live sessions on the web in order for you to be able to experience the app yourself. The link above will always direct to the most recent demo that has been released.
Note: everything demonstrated here on the web can also be done in JBrowse desktop.
- Human instance with HG002 insertion shown (many other tracks available too)
- SKBR3 breast cancer cell line translocation
- Human instance coloring methylation/modifications on nanopore reads
- Breakpoint split view demo (showing chromosomal translocation)
- Grape vs Peach dotplot
- Yeast dotplot
- 1000 genomes extended trio demo
- Volvox sample data (small imaginary test datasets)
- ENCODE Multi-bigwig example
- COLO829 melanoma cancer cell line tumor vs normal multi-bigwig example
Conference and other guided demos