Hello everyone! This release offers a couple important bug fixes.
For users of
@jbrowse/react-linear-genome-view, we have fixes that improve
speed, CSS style consistency, and theming. We also have another speed
improvement for users with many scaffolds or contigs. Please see the release
notes below for more details!
To install JBrowse 2 for the web, you can download the link above, or you can use the JBrowse CLI to automatically download the latest version. See the JBrowse web quick start for more details.
See "Packages in this release" in the changelog for links to packages published on NPM.
Packages in this release
- #2094 More usage of typography to improve consistent text styling (@cmdcolin)
- #2068 Add non-indexed and plaintext VCF Adapter to variants plugin (@carolinebridge-oicr)
- #2067 Better error message if a file location has an empty string (@garrettjstevens)
- #2064 Export offscreenCanvasPonyfil from core/util (@garrettjstevens)
- #2060 Improve performance with large numbers of reference sequences by using MST volatiles (@cmdcolin)
- #2050 Configurable app logo for web (@elliothershberg)
- #2097 Improve speed for laying out features for embedded/mainthreadrpc scenarios (@cmdcolin)
- #2096 Fix issue with page reload after editing session title (@cmdcolin)
- #2074 Fix support for opening local files in spreadsheet/SV inspector (@cmdcolin)
- #2061 Fix issue with using --force error when no track was previously loaded (@cmdcolin)
- #2024 Flip drawing of negative strand PAF features in linear synteny and dotplot views (@cmdcolin)
- #2023 Fix infinite loop in adding some plugins on desktop (@cmdcolin)
- #2019 Fix session import to use blob map for opening local files (@cmdcolin)
- #2071 Add indicator to the end of ref name dropdown to suggest user to type the searchbox for more (@teresam856)
- #2056 Fix infinite recursion in FromConfigAdaptor by avoiding mutating the passed in data when using SimpleFeature (@cmdcolin)
- #2018 Fix 3'UTR in sequence detail panels when no UTRs are in gff (@cmdcolin)