JBrowse 1.15.1 has been released!
Files for download
- JBrowse-1.15.1.zip - 3.2M file SHA1 71284c64391798cb2b6648bac125522af1ba17a2
- JBrowse-1.15.1-dev.zip - 9.4M file SHA1 26ccaf7768209fa18e2706ea050fc3f8349ba18d
- JBrowse-1.15.1-desktop-win32-x64.zip - 68M file SHA1 231934c5813bd02710db42e017a0455652559f45
- JBrowse-1.15.1-desktop-linux-x64.zip - 66M file SHA1 d895966abbbe2c2d623be6bb5150bb20d0bdc16e
- JBrowse-1.15.1-desktop-darwin-x64.zip - 66M file SHA1 bf4429998ae005ff2003e19c461e46d1ebd95a0a
Add a internal code attribute for XHR requests that use byte-range headers so that if a server does not support it, an error is returned immediately. Thanks to @theChinster for the motivating example (issue #1131, issue #1132, issue #1134, @cmdcolin).
Speed up TwoBit file processing with a robust implementation of the file spec. The improvements are contained in a new npm module @gmod/twobit. Thanks to @cmdcolin for some testing and motivating examples. (issue #1116, issue #1146, @rbuels)
Fix bug where prepare-refseqs with indexed FASTA would allows scrolling past the end of the chromosome (@cmdcolin).
Fix long standing bug related to not being able to configure dataRoot in the config file. Now you can set dataRoot=mydirectory to make JBrowse load mydirectory instead of the default
databy default (issue #627, issue #1144, @cmdcolin).
Added hashing of the BAM feature data to generate unique IDs in order to distinguish reads that have nearly identical information (same read name, start, end, seq, etc). If the reads literally have identical information in them JBrowse is still unable to display but this generally seems to be due to limited use case such as secondary alignments in RNA-seq (issue #1108, issue #1145, @cmdcolin)