JBrowse 1.9.4 has been released, with fixes for a number of smaller issues present in the 1.9.3 release.
Files for download:
- JBrowse-1.9.4.zip – 5.0M
file SHA1 35d5b1a7b0d6ac5eec90d3d786ea62158cceca67
- JBrowse-1.9.4-dev.zip – 26M
file SHA1 56a6ab1585794987017b70069aa4ff32b2ed28ca
Changes in this release:
- Fixed a bug with configuration handling that preventing disabling
right-click feature menus, and probably had other undesirable
effects. Thanks to Daniel Troesser for pointing this out
- Fixed a bug in which facet renaming specified in the
trackSelector.renameFacetsconfiguration variable was not
properly applied to facet titles in the accordion widget on the
left side of the faceted track selector (issue #251). Thanks to
Jason Gao for pointing this out.
- Fixed a bug with GFF3 and Sequin Table export of GFF3
alternate_allele attributes. Thanks to Jillian Rowe for pointing
this out (issue #256).
- Fixed some hard-coded image paths that were not respecting the
setting of the
browserRootconfiguration variable. Thanks to
Harry Yoo for pointing this out (issue #258).
- Fixed a bug in which running
biodb-to-json.plwith no arguments
caused it to crash instead of producing help output. Thanks to
GitHub user sreyesch for pointing this out (issue #257).
- Fixed a bug in which some browsers report that
src/dijit/_editor/nls/commands.js is missing. Thanks to Steffi
Geisen for pointing this out.