JBrowse 1.9.2 has been released, with fixes for a number of smaller issues present in the 1.9.1 release.
Files for download:
- JBrowse-1.9.2.zip – 5.0M
file SHA1 ad3f510021eebbc8e0e5f6e4cfb6f2def1a63400
- JBrowse-1.9.2-dev.zip – 28.6M
file SHA1 91eec960ffb89a9496fe670b7512b3ccb1ece587
Changes in this release:
- Fixed bug in which JBrowse could not properly display all data in
BAM files with reference sequence name sections bigger than 64KB.
Thanks to GitHub user lfgu for pointing this out (issue #245).
- Made REST feature store backend less sensitive more tolerant of
JSON. Thanks to Matt Bomhoff for pointing this out.
- Fixed bug in which URLs for plugin resources were not assembled
relative to the
browserRootconfig variable. Thanks to Matt
Bomhoff for pointing this out.
- Fixed bug in which missing fields in a VCF variant’s genotype
prevented display of a variant’s details. Thanks to Jillian Rowe
for pointing this out.
- Fixed some minor issues related to the handling of empty BigWig
files. Thanks to Nathan Boley for pointing this out (issue #252).
trackSelector.typeglobal config variable can now contain
fully-qualified class names, so plugins can contain their own
tracklist classes. Thanks to Matt Bomhoff for pointing this out.
- Moved the “Select tracks” tab used to open the faceted track
selector downward, so that it does not block access to the left
side of the reference sequence overview.