JBrowse 1.6.3 has been released, containing fixes for some small issues in the 1.6.2 release.
Files for download:
Changes in this release:
- Fixed bug with shift-rubberband-zooming not working on Windows
(issue #150) (Erik Derohanian).
- Fixed “Can’t locate JSON.pm” errors with add-track-json.pl.
- Added a reference-sequence-selection dropdown box, similar to the
old one, that is shown by default if fewer than 30 reference
sequences, otherwise it’s off unless
refSeqDropdown: trueis set
in the configuration (issue #138).
- Fixed bug in which popup dialog boxes showing other websites showed
the website in only the top portion of the dialog box. Only
present in some browsers (issue #149).
- Fix coordinate display bug in feature detail popups. The feature’s
position was being displayed in interbase coordinates, but should
be displayed in 1-based coordinates. Thanks to Steffi Geisen for
pointing this out.
- Added a
style.heightoption to Wiggle tracks to control the
track’s height in pixels (issue #131) (Erik Derohanian).
- Added support for a
style.trackLabelCssconfiguration variable to
allow customizing the appearance of the label for a particular
track (issue #4) (Erik Derohanian).