JBrowse 1.10.2 has been released, with fixes for some minor issues, and some minor improvements to the CanvasFeatures track.
Files for download:
- JBrowse-1.10.2.zip – 5.2M
file SHA1 4e00586e070d8797a3598b405d3502906993c4e5
- JBrowse-1.10.2-dev.zip – 26M
file SHA1 8865724542fcbdec5de974273b27e0a10680156b
Changes in this release:
- Added mouse-over ‘tooltips’ to to CanvasFeatures tracks that show
the a feature’s label and description when the mouse hovers over
it. Thanks to Daniel Kasenberg for implementing this.
- Strand arrowheads in CanvasFeatures tracks now attempt to stay
visible on the screen, like they do in HTMLFeatures tracks. Thanks
to Daniel Kasenberg for implementing this.
- Fixed bugs and inefficiencies preventing JBrowse from handling very
dense BigWig files. Thanks to Michael Axtell for pointing this out
- Fixed a bug in which features were not always laid out correctly in
CanvasFeature tracks when the display mode is set to “compact”.
- Fixed a bug causing the text labels of mismatching bases in
Alignments2 tracks (i.e.
Alignmentscanvas glyphs) to be slightly
misaligned vertically when feature labels are turned on (they are
off by default for Alignments glyphs).
- Fixed a bug preventing the
from operating correctly.