- Volvox example/test data - the latest JBrowse release (1.9.3), running on the primary test data set used in development. Includes demonstrations of all major JBrowse track types, including direct display of BAM alignments and coverage, direct display of BigWig data, and more. Most of this data is made up for demonstration purposes.
- Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) – running in JBrowse 1.5.0, including a BigWig track showing RNA-Seq coverage
- Demonstration of faceted track selection - running in JBrowse 1.4.0 with a snapshot of the modENCODE track metadata taken from http://data.modencode.org. Note that the track data and reference sequences in this track selection demo are just placeholders.
- Drosophila melanogaster genome running in JBrowse 1.2.0
- Homo sapiens — hg19 sequence and several annotation tracks from UCSC (touchscreen-enabled for iPad) running in JBrowse 1.1.0